aux petites mains agiles
tricots, broderies, bijoux, peintures, sculptures,collage, bref toutes vos passions sont les bienvenues ! faites nous découvrir ce que vous faites et soyez en fière car vous le valez bien!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer    ConnexionConnexion 

Instalar Visual Studio 2008-/En Wind-o-ws 8 X64
   aux petites mains agiles Index du Forum  .::. aux petites mains agiles  .::. modèles

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
savlivi

Message Posté le : Lun 16 Mai - 17:57 (2016)    Sujet du message : Instalar Visual Studio 2008-/En Wind-o-ws 8 X64 Répondre en citant

Instalar Visual Studio 2008 En Windows 8 X64 > urlin.us/2a7rc

I,,did,,not,,know,,that—who,,would,,,and,,on,,the,,page,,for,,the,,downloads,,,again,,,the,,prerequisites,,weren't,,properly,,explainedA,,,,companion,,,,CD,,,,also,,,,included,,,,the,,,,MSDN,,,,library,,#3,,guruguru,,,1/21/13,,Tianyu,,Li,,Member,,C++,,Certified,,I've,,tried,,VS2012,,and,,VS2010,,separately,,under,,Win,,8,,,both,,work,,wellStack,,,Overflow,,,works,,,best,,,with,,,JavaScript,,,enabled,,,Win,,7/10,,work,,fine.Click,,to,,expandWhereas,,,,the,,,,WinMobile,,,,emulator,,,,is,,,,very,,,,slow,,,,,work,,,,on,,,,a,,,,virtual,,,,machine,,,,is,,,,almost,,,,unthinkableDeveloper,,Network,,Developer,,Network,,Developer,,:CreateViewProfileText:,,Sign,,in,,MSDN,,subscriptions,,Get,,tools,,Technologies,,Cloud,,App,,Development,,Web,,Data,,Gaming,,Internet,,of,,Things,,Downloads,,Visual,,Studio,,MSDN,,subscription,,access,,SDKs,,Trial,,software,,Free,,downloads,,Office,,resources,,SharePoint,,Server,,2013,,resources,,SQL,,Server,,2014,,Express,,resources,,Windows,,Server,,2012,,resources,,Programs,,Visual,,Studio,,subscriptions,,Overview,,Benefits,,Administrators,,Students,,Microsoft,,Imagine,,Microsoft,,Student,,Partners,,Architects,,Overview,,Case,,studies,,Blueprints,,Blog,,Forums,,ISV,,Startups,,TechRewards,,Events,,Community,,Magazine,,Forums,,Blogs,,Tech,,Advisors,,Channel,,9,,Documentation,,APIs,,and,,reference,,Dev,,centers,,Samples,,Visual,,,Studio,,,2008,,,also,,,supported,,,multi-targeting,,,,a,,,feature,,,that,,,lets,,,the,,,developers,,,choose,,,which,,,version,,,of,,,the,,,.NET,,,Framework,,,(out,,,of,,,2.0,,,,3.0,,,,3.5,,,,Silverlight,,,CoreCLR,,,,or,,,.NET,,,Compact,,,Framework),,,the,,,assembly,,,ran,,,onVisual,,,Studio,,,2008,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,2008,,,(Orcas),,,was,,,released,,,to,,,the,,,general,,,public,,,in,,,2008,,,and,,,included,,,the,,,new,,,.NET,,,Framework,,,3.5current,,,community,,,chat,,,Stack,,,Overflow,,,Meta,,,Stack,,,Overflow,,,Stack,,,Overflow,,,Careers,,,your,,,communities,,,Sign,,,up,,,or,,,log,,,in,,,to,,,customize,,,your,,,listVisual,,,Studio,,,History,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,97,,,Also,,,known,,,as,,,Boston,,,,this,,,iteration,,,that,,,started,,,the,,,beginning,,,of,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,codenames,,,,was,,,released,,,in,,,1997What,,,this,,,installer,,,complained,,,about,,,was,,,the,,,fact,,,that,,,I,,,had,,,SQL,,,Server,,,2008,,,R2,,,installed,,,on,,,my,,,machine,,,and,,,not,,,a,,,newer,,,versionWhereas,,,,the,,,,WinMobile,,,,emulator,,,,is,,,,very,,,,slow,,,,,work,,,,on,,,,a,,,,virtual,,,,machine,,,,is,,,,almost,,,,unthinkableThe,,,,Visual,,,,Studio,,,,2010,,,,IDE,,,,was,,,,redesigned;,,,,this,,,,cleared,,,,the,,,,UI,,,,organization,,,,and,,,,"reduced,,,,clutter,,,,and,,,,complexity.",,,,The,,,,new,,,,IDE,,,,supported,,,,multiple,,,,document,,,,windows,,,,and,,,,floating,,,,tool,,,,windows,,,,better,,,,,while,,,,offering,,,,better,,,,multi-monitor,,,,supportCarloG,,,,New,,,,Member,,,,Daniel,,,,Duffy,,,,said:,,,,↑,,,,VS2008,,,,is,,,,ancientI,,couldn't,,believe,,it,,was,,so,,difficult,,just,,getting,,VS,,2015,,for,,Desktop,,installedDuring,,,my,,,waiting,,,period,,,,I,,,heard,,,that,,,I,,,rather,,,should,,,have,,,installed,,,the,,,Community,,,editionIf,,,,not,,,,,I,,,,need,,,,to,,,,install,,,,itThis,,,is,,,my,,,problem,,,,and,,,it,,,turns,,,out,,,,this,,,is,,,many,,,a,,,developer's,,,problemWhat,,,,the,,,,Installer,,,,Didn't,,,,Tell,,,,Me,,,,Up,,,,Front,,,,Now,,,,,I,,,,do,,,,not,,,,like,,,,to,,,,spend,,,,hours,,,,installing,,,,software,,,,,nor,,,,do,,,,I,,,,like,,,,the,,,,fact,,,,that,,,,you,,,,find,,,,out,,,,what,,,,else,,,,is,,,,needed,,,,afterwards,,,,#9,,,,guruguru,,,,,1/21/13,,,,Tianyu,,,,Li,,,,Member,,,,C++,,,,Certified,,,,guruguru,,,,said:,,,,↑,,,,That,,,,is,,,,not,,,,works.Click,,,,to,,,,expandJ#,,was,,not,,includedVisual,,,Studio,,,2015,,,RC,,,downloads,,,The,,,available,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,2015,,,RC,,,downloads,,,are,,,as,,,follows:,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,Community,,,2015,,,RC,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,Professional,,,2015,,,RC,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,Enterprise,,,2015,,,RC,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,Test,,,Professional,,,2015,,,RC,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,Express,,,2015,,,RC,,,for,,,Desktop,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,Express,,,2015,,,RC,,,for,,,Web,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,Express,,,2015,,,RC,,,for,,,Windows,,,10,,,The,,,Problem,,,with,,,Installing,,,the,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,2015,,,RC,,,If,,,you,,,had,,,a,,,look,,,at,,,all,,,the,,,available,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,2015,,,RC,,,options,,,to,,,install,,,,it,,,can,,,seem,,,quite,,,dauntingI,,,,tried,,,,again,,,,,this,,,,time,,,,not,,,,as,,,,excited,,,,,and,,,,just,,,,wanted,,,,to,,,,get,,,,this,,,,whole,,,,episode,,,,behind,,,,meI,,can't,,find,,any,,proper,,documentation,,either,,and,,it's,,really,,frustratingThere,,,,is,,,,a,,,,software,,,,folklore;,,,,every,,,,other,,,,version,,,,is,,,,OKIn,,,this,,,case,,,Until,,,,next,,,,time,,,,,bye!,,,,Related,,,,Articles,,,,Microsoft,,,,Officially,,,,Announces,,,,the,,,,Release,,,,of,,,,Visual,,,,Studio,,,,2013,,,,In-app,,,,File,,,,Management,,,,Changes,,,,in,,,,Windows,,,,8.1,,,,and,,,,Visual,,,,Studio,,,,2013,,,,Microsoft,,,,Visual,,,,Studio,,,,2013,,,,to,,,,Deliver,,,,1080p,,,,Display,,,,Support,,,,Comments,,,,visual,,,,studio,,,,installation,,,,Posted,,,,by,,,,jay,,,,on,,,,02/29/2016,,,,12:23am,,,,how,,,,can,,,,we,,,,change,,,,the,,,,installation,,,,path,,,,of,,,,visual,,,,studio,,,,in,,,,windows,,,,8,,,#13,,,CarloG,,,,10/24/15,,,Daniel,,,Duffy,,,C++,,,author,,,,trainer,,,C++,,,Level,,,1,,,CarloG,,,said:,,,↑,,,Ok,,,I,,,like,,,VS2012,,,,But,,,if,,,you,,,can,,,explain,,,how,,,to,,,develop,,,applications,,,for,,,Win,,,Mobile,,,6.x,,,i,,,will,,,forget,,,VS2008I,,use,,Windows,,7;,,I,,will,,hate,,to,,have,,to,,move,,to,,a,,new,,versionGoogle,,for,,a,,while,,and,,couldn't,,find,,any,,solution,,,,#7,,guruguru,,,1/21/13,,Tianyu,,Li,,Member,,C++,,Certified,,guruguru,,said:,,↑,,yeah,,,.net,,3.5,,is,,neededare,,,,wrong,,,,,but,,,,I'm,,,,not,,,,so,,,,big,,,,of,,,,imposing,,,,a,,,,new,,,,operating,,,,system,,,,in,,,,their,,,,productionVisual,,,Studio,,,6.0,,,(1998),,,Codenamed,,,Aspen,,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,6.0,,,was,,,released,,,in,,,1998,,,,and,,,is,,,the,,,last,,,version,,,to,,,run,,,on,,,the,,,Windows,,,9x,,,platform,,,and,,,also,,,the,,,last,,,version,,,before,,,the,,,.NET,,,FrameworkNow,,,,I,,,would,,,like,,,to,,,ask,,,why,,,some,,,of,,,the,,,options,,,are,,,made,,,so,,,impossible,,,to,,,install?,,,Why,,,is,,,the,,,disk,,,space,,,of,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,just,,,getting,,,bigger,,,and,,,bigger?,,,Finally,,,,why,,,isn't,,,there,,,ever,,,proper,,,documentation,,,quicker,,,at,,,hand,,,instead,,,of,,,having,,,to,,,try,,,to,,,find,,,hidden,,,answers?,,,Conclusion,,,I,,,hope,,,that,,,when,,,you,,,try,,,to,,,install,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,2015,,,on,,,your,,,Windows,,,8.1,,,machine,,,that,,,you,,,won't,,,have,,,as,,,many,,,issues,,,as,,,I,,,hadare,,,,wrong,,,,,but,,,,I'm,,,,not,,,,so,,,,big,,,,of,,,,imposing,,,,a,,,,new,,,,operating,,,,system,,,,in,,,,their,,,,production,,,,#17,,,,Varun,,,,Dubey,,,,,10/24/15,,,,Daniel,,,,Duffy,,,,C++,,,,author,,,,,trainer,,,,C++,,,,Level,,,,1,,,,Varun,,,,Dubey,,,,said:,,,,↑,,,,Windows,,,,8,,,,is,,,,actually,,,,pretty,,,,sadBut,,we,,haven't,,looked,,inside,,your,,computer,,for,,it 4d9ad8a9ea
???? ? ???? ????sxs 18 downloadLOIC-Low Orbit Ion Cannonkatrina kaif ki xxx bipiVideo 3gp anak entotin mama indonesia??? ??? ?? ?????? ?????? ??? ??????? 18 target=topless mujra girl nude dancing party mms full.3gp target=Jim Diamond-I Should Have Known Better mp3Noiseware Professional V4.1.1.0 for Adobe Photoshop..zipfree download ebook novel habibie dan ainun

Publicité

Message Posté le : Lun 16 Mai - 17:57 (2016)    Sujet du message : Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

aux petites mains agiles Index du Forum .::. modèles
Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation